2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 4MATIC® vs 2018 BMW 3 Series
When it comes to small luxury sedans, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class and BMW 3 Series are two of the most popular options. Each model offers plenty of power and a surprising amount of interior space as well as its own unique set of features and design elements.
Drivers who are trying to decide between the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class and 2018 BMW 3 Series can utilize the comparison below to learn about key differences and similarities before getting behind the wheel and deciding which vehicle is right for them.
|2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300 4MATIC®||VS||2018 BMW 320i xDrive|
|2.0L I-4, 241 horsepower||Base Engine||2.0L I-4, 180 horsepower|
|5||Front Star Safety Rating||4|
|Optional||Cooled Front Seats||Not available|
2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class in New Rochelle NY
Although the 2018 BMW 320i xDrive has plenty of positive qualities, the Mercedes-Benz C 300 sets itself apart in multiple ways. In addition to the elements mentioned above, the 2018 C 300 also offers several key features, such as:
- Fuel-saving ECO Start/Stop system
- PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist
- Active Parking Assist helps you size up parallel-parking spaces as you drive by, using sensors in the bumper to determine if a spot can fit your car. It then expertly steers the car into the space while you control the brakes and gear selection.
- The PRESAFE® system can sense that a collision might be imminent, and help prepare for it by tightening the front seat belts, adjusting the front head restraints and passenger seat, and can even close the windows and sunroof, all to better prepare the occupants for more effective results from the restraint systems.
- Blind Spot Assist
- When the vehicle is traveling above approximately 20 mph, this system uses radar technology to sense when a vehicle enters the blind-spot area. Blind Spot Assist then automatically alerts the driver via an illuminated red icon in the appropriate side mirror. The system also gives an audible warning if the driver activates a turn signal while a vehicle is detected in the blind spot.
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist helps detect unintended drifting off-course, and alerts you by vibrating the steering wheel. If you continue to drift, it can selectively brake individual wheels to help guide the car back into its lane.
- PRESAFE® Brake with Pedestrian Recognition
- At speeds of up to approximately 35 mph, its Pedestrian Recognition feature can help detect if pedestrians have entered in your path and automatically apply the brakes.
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester Surround Sound
- KEYLESS GO®
When you are ready to experience the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C 300 in New Rochelle, NY, you can schedule a test drive with our team at Mercedes-Benz of New Rochelle.