2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC® vs 2017 BMW 2-Series
If you're looking for a luxury vehicle that features a distinctive styling, an engaging driver experience, and plenty of advanced safety features that come standard, we could like to introduce you to the 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC®. The CLA underwent a minor redesign for the 2017 model, upgrading the center display screen and restyling the coupe's exterior.
With all these new features and upgrades, how do tough competitors like the 2017 BMW 2-Series compare to the 2017 CLA 4MATIC®? Keep reading to learn about the key features of both impressive coupes!
|2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4MATIC®||VS||2017 BMW 2-Series|
|2.0-liter turbo I4||Base Engine||2.0-liter turbo I4|
|4MATIC® AWD*||Drive Type||AWD|
|Starting at $34,400**||Starting MSRP||Starting at $34,800|
2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC® New Rochelle NY
Although the 2017 BMW 2-Series is a quality competitor of the 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 4MATIC®, the 2017 CLA 4MATIC® sets itself apart from the 2017 BMW 2-Series by offering a huge variety of high-tech standard safety features that cost extra or aren't even available on most competitors. Advanced safety features that come standard on the 2017 CLA 4MATIC® include:
- PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist
- Uses bumper-mounted sensors to assist drivers in determining if the vehicle can fit in a parking space. It then assists the driver in maneuvering into the space by controlling the steering while the driver controls braking and gear shifting.
- Advanced safety feature that monitors other vehicles to determine if there is a threat of collision. If the collision is unavoidable, the PRESAFE® system prepares the driver and passengers by tightening seatbelts, closing windows, and adjusting head restraints.
- PRESAFE® with Pedestrian Detection
- Advanced safety feature that can help detect pedestrians directly in front of the vehicle at speeds up to 35 MPH
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Blind Spot Assist
- Uses radar technology to monitor the vehicle's blind spot area. If another vehicle enters the blind spot area, the driver will be alerted with a visual cue. If the driver tries to change lanes or merge lanes while another vehicle is in the blind spot area, the driver will be alerted with an audio warning
- Head-Up Display
Have additional questions about the 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4MATIC®? If so, please don't hesitate to contact a member of our team here at Mercedes-Benz of New Rochelle. We'll fill you in on all of the important details and answer any questions you may have! Drivers interested in scheduling a test drive in the 2017 CLA are encouraged to do so online or by phone at 914-315-7624.
*Best performance on snow and ice obtained with winter tires. Please always drive carefully, consistent with road conditions.
**MSRP does not include transportation charge. Excludes options, taxes, title, registration, [and dealer prep]. Options, model availability, and price may vary. [See dealer for details.]
***PRESAFE® closes the side windows when the system's sensors detect side movements that suggest a possible rollover. A small gap is left near the fully closed position. Seat and head restraints adjust only when equipped with memory system.