2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class 4MATIC® vs 2017 Audi A6
Shopping for a new luxury sedan can be a difficult process since there are so many outstanding options to choose from. Among the most popular models in the segment, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and Audi A6 remain two of the most sought-after vehicles for a variety of reasons. Both are designed to be comfortable and stylish while also delivering a responsive, dynamic drive. If you aren't sure whether the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class or 2017 Audi A6 is better suited for you and your lifestyle, you can utilize the comparison below to learn more.
Although both models are equipped with standard 2.0-liter I-4 engines, the E-Class has a slight leg up on the Audi A6 with its 9-speed automatic transmission. The two sedans offer comfortable space for five passengers as well as 8-way power-adjustable front seats and dual-zone automatic climate control. The 2017 E-Class, however, comes standard with navigation and LED headlights.
|2017 Mercedes-Benz E 300 4MATIC®||VS||2017 Audi A6 2.0T Premium AWD|
|9-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual||Transmission||8-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual|
|LED low/high beam||Headlights||High intensity low/high beam|
2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class in New Rochelle NY
Even though the Audi A6 has a lot to bring to the table, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class manages to stand out in more ways than one. On top of the features mentioned above, the 2017 E-Class has so much more to offer the modern driver. Here is just a sampling of the standard and optional features to expect from the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class:
- Active Parking Assist for steering assistance when parallel parking
- PRE-SAFE® system, which is able to detect a potential collision and responds by tightening the front seat belts, closing the windows, and adjusting the passenger seat
- Active Lane Keeping Assist and Active Blind Spot Assist
- Head-Up Display
- ECO Start/Stop system to help reduce fuel consumption
- Steering Pilot, which helps keep the E-Class centered in its lane while cruising
- 13-speaker Burmester® Premium Surround Sound system
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Leather upholstery
- Heated steering wheel
Are you ready to experience the 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class in person? You can schedule a test drive with our team at Mercedes-Benz of New Rochelle.
*MSRP does not include transportation charge. Excludes options, taxes, title, registration, [and dealer prep]. Options, model availability, and price may vary. [See dealer for details.]