Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior
Luxury car manufacturers have competed to provide the absolute best in interior design for decades, but Mercedes-Benz has truly upped the standard with the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. The 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior shines on all fronts, from design to technology to materials. When you drive this vehicle, you’re driving something ready for your future in Larchmont or wherever life takes you. The Mercedes-Benz EQS is a luxury electric sedan whose interior needs to be seen to be believed, so when you’re done reading, come on over to our New Rochelle dealership to take a test drive of this new Mercedes-Benz.
An Immaculate Interior
Take a trip from Mamaroneck to New Rochelle to sample the EQS and its electric power. If you really take the time to soak it all in, you’ll be able to revel in a new language of luxury. From the advanced design of the steering wheel to a new level in infotainment system engineering, you’ll know that this is the future.
LED Lighting and the EQS
LED lights have been growing in popularity in luxury vehicles as of late because they give added flair and customization to the interior of your car. The Mercedes-Benz EQS interior is no different. This vehicle has set a new standard in interior lighting with accents throughout the cabin. When it highlights the available 56-inch MBUX Hyperscreen, you’ll be transported into the future. What will join you there?
2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior Features
Bronxville drivers looking for a new way of luxurious driving should consider the Mercedes-Benz EQS. These standard and available features will absolutely astound you:
- Active Ambient Lighting
- Heated Leather Seats with Multi-Contour Ambient Light Illumination
- Soft close doors
- Multicontour front seats with massage
- Front/Rear Automatic Doors with smart power open/close
- Active Ambient Lighting with 64 Colors, including a new EQ-Specific Color Scheme
- Comfort Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- New-generation MBUX Multimedia System with Augmented Reality Navigation system
- EQS 450+: 12.8” Central OLED Touchscreen Portrait Display
- Panorama Sunroof
- 4-Zone Climate Control
- Burmester® 3D Sound System with Sound Personalization
- HEPA Air Filtration for cabin air filtration
- Comfort center armrest with wireless charging
- DIGITAL LIGHT with Lightband
- Mercedes me charge capability
- Fingerprint Sensor for biometric authentication of the driver to activate the profile
- EQS 580: Optional MBUX Hyperscreen with three displays under a single 56-inch curved glass surface
Find Your EQS Today!
Looking to reduce your carbon footprint while keeping it stylish? Take a look at the lower-emission Mercedes-Benz models we’ve got at our dealership. If you’ve got questions, you’ve found the right team to answer them at Mercedes-Benz of New Rochelle. Contact us today to schedule a test drive.
More from Mercedes-Benz of New Rochelle
While we don’t have an EQS SUV price yet, we do have a lot of thrilling facts on the new EQS SUV that will be coming soon to the streets of Larchmont. Mercedes-Benz of New Rochelle has a guide to the EQS SUV that’s ready for you to experience. It involves the dual electric motors’ power, other…
The EQB SUV, the debut electric SUV from Mercedes-Benz, is poised to reshape what the roads in Larchmont look like over the next few years. This is a truly incredible electric vehicle that will be making its premiere soon, with a truly incredible statistic regarding the EQB charging time: 10% to 80% charge in an…
You’ll find plenty of luxury sedans on the road in Larchmont right now, and if you’re choosing between them, we suggest you go with the sure bet. Enter the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, a dynamic luxury sedan ready to make your day in Mamaroneck. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class interior is a truly exciting sedan option, and if…