2023 EQB Preview
The EQS has made a statement in Larchmont and Mamaroneck, providing drivers with electric thrills that seemed impossible not too long ago. Mercedes-Benz isn’t resting on its laurels, however. It’s coming correct with a new model of electric SUV, the EQB. This is a model that’s ready to electrify your drive and it’ll be on the road in late 2022. Want to get one of these vehicles for yourself? You can custom order one from Mercedes-Benz of New Rochelle and we’ll help you make the right choice.
What We Know About the EQB
The EQB is expected to become a fixture of Bronxville highways in late 2022. While we don’t know everything, Mercedes-Benz of New Rochelle has several facts on this vehicle that we’d like to communicate with you:
- It is likely that there will be two trim levels to the EQB: EQB 300 4MATIC® and EQB 350 4MATIC®. This means that the innovative Mercedes-Benz AWD drivetrain will be standard no matter which trim you pick.
- The EQB 300 4MATIC® will provide 225 hp and 288 lb-ft of torque. However, the EQB 350 4MATIC® will give you 288 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque. If you’re concerned about electric range, you’ll get an expected 260 miles of range with a 31 minute charge time when you use a DC Fast Charger.
Standard Features on the EQB
While this is not an absolute final list for EQB standard features, it is expected that these are the standard and available features for the EQB:
- 10.25-Inch MBUX Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Augmented Reality Navigation
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- 10.25-Inch Digital Instrument Cluster
- Hands-Free Power Liftgate
- 64-Color LED Ambient Interior Lighting
- DYNAMIC SELECT
- LED Headlights
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Available Panoramic Sunroof
- Available Head-Up Display
- Available Multicontour Front Seats with Massage Function
Find Your Mercedes-EQ Today
Mercedes-Benz of New Rochelle is ready for you to experience an incredible Mercedes-EQ model for yourself. We’d love to help you custom order a perfect model for you. We invite you to contact us today with questions about pre-ordering and apply for financing to accelerate the process further. We’re right here in New Rochelle and we’re ready to get the job done.
More from Mercedes-Benz of New Rochelle
At Mercedes-Benz of New Rochelle, we work hard to help you find the premium new Mercedes-Benz vehicle to help enhance your Larchmont commute and overall driving experience. As you’re perusing our EV inventory and deciding between leasing and financing your car, we also have exciting news that could elevate your EV ownership even more! We’re proud to…
We are beyond excited to finally bring all our Larchmont and Mamaroneck drivers into the loop and tell you all about the 2024 AMG® EQE SUV! This will be the first fully electric SUV released from Mercedes-AMG® line of performance-tuned vehicles, and there’s no doubt it’ll impress everyone who sees it out on the…
For model year 2024, there’s going to be a 2024 Mercedes-Benz GLS refresh. What’s new for the 2024 Mercedes-Benz GLS? There’s more horsepower, sure, but that’s only one 2024 Mercedes-Benz GLS change that Larchmont drivers will be able to experience. Mercedes-Benz of New Rochelle has more facts on the 2024 Mercedes-Benz refresh headed your way as well…